Friday, September 23, 2016

Walking Home Paper Art Card

Thank you for coming by to visit my blog and a big thanks to you if you have the time to leave a comment and/or join as a follower. I want to say I really appreciate all the comments on my last post.  Please let me know you stopped by, so I can be sure and return the favor.

I wanted to create a holiday design that had the feel of paper art.  I used mounting tape behind all the clouds and little girl. I glued the stones to create a path and used the tiny bow for the scarf on the dog and girl then coated then with Sakura Crystal Lacquer so they had a shine.  My snow drifts don't show up very well.   The clouds are glued in layers and I used the reverse die cut method with a blue cards stock backing.

PS.  Back from a lovey trip to Germany and Italy.  Gosh it was a once in a life time vacation.

Materials:
Memory Box - Puffy Clouds & Tiny Bow
Poppy Stamps - Patient Pup
Impression Obsession - Farm Girl & Mountain Landscape Layers
Elizabeth Craft - Pebbles
Mounting Tape
Sakura Crystal Lacquer

18 comments:

  1. What a brilliant design here Diane!! I love your walking path you've created and I really love how you've popped up those clouds. Really beautiful winter design!! Have a lovely weekend my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely scene again,Diane.Good to see you're back from your holiday.Enjoy your weekend.

    Hugs,Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fabulous creation, and how you have created the lovely blue sky among the clouds fabulous scene. Enjoy your weekend

    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving those wonderful fluffy clouds! I see the snow drifts just fine and love them. Great card.
    Glad you had a fabulous trip.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Diane! Loving those clouds and the colour palette you've used for your card. The path and snowdrifts look great and I love the touch of lacquer you've added. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to hear your trip was wonderful!
    Card is so cute!
    The clouds are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Diane, wonderful card, a brilliant design with great use of dies.
    Pleased to hear you had a super holiday, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fabulous scenic card Diane, love all the clouds and the touch of red on the girl and dog. Gorgeous card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very sweet card Diane,I love your tiny elements

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card ! Glad you had a great holiday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my word this is excellent. I can see the snowdrifts. You are so clever. Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute scene, really like how you layered the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great depth with your beautifully layered clouds! I love this sweet girl and her dog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the way you've incorporated color to this predominantly white design. It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A promise of things to come. Here it is still quite hot, summer does not want to let go :-)
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fabulous card Diane, you have created a wonderful winter scene.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful scene, Diane !
    Big hugs, Murielle.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card and scene love all the white and layered clouds-Germany and Italy definitely a trip once in a lifetime-my son was stationed in Germany when he was in the RAF and he said it was a beautiful place
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis